Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mommy Got a New Job!!!!



Some of you know that I have been extremely obsessive over the new scrapbook store in Rocklin, well they were looking for a Receiving Manager, so I applied and got the job. Ooh Hoo! I am so excited and looking forward to having my creative juices boosted. I have been in a hugh slump lately so I am hoping this will kick it into gear.
It is however a little crazy at the Campbell house. Stephen has had to step up just a little more with childcare and being at home, which I know he loves! Those girls adore him. And I had to put school on hold AGAIN. But we are excited about the new change and believe it or not I am actually more organized and I get more done. Hmmm. Wonder how that happened.
By the way I bought that new book by Jessica Seinfeld. Interesting. I will let you know who the food turns out. I love the concept, I just wonder how much of it they will eat. I am having my Brownie Troop taste test the food in the next couple of weeks. Last night I made spaghetti sauce with pureed spinach. I thought is was fabulous.

No comments: