Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tomales Bay

We spent the weekend with Denise Rob and Kaeleana in Tomales in a cute little house called the Poet's Loft. It is on the water, not near or close or partial on, but totally on top of the water. On stilts. Yes I was a little nerves until I saw that they were concrete stilts, then I was put at ease.
I tried something different with these pictures so I didn't have to load a bunch separately.

We did a lot of fun things that weekend. We fished a lot, wine tasted, ate yummy donuts, watched the girls play together. Denise and I went to Point Reyes to run up to Arch Rock, it was fantastic. And we would end each night with yummy food, laughs and wine!

Ok, so that didn't work like I thought it would. I am going to have to consult the expert and the manual for photo collages.

No comments: