Friday, August 17, 2007

I am doing it....finally Warning. LOTS of Whining.

I am going to Cloverdale and SF to do my research. Hopefully I will have a someone to go with me. My plans are to get copies of micro films and books about the early settlers in our family. I have hit a road block on my Maternal Grandmothers side Grandma Jean's family. I am also trying to put a vacation together to go back east to research other family. Anyone interested? Let me know. I have about 4-5 weeks bank up with Stephen, that's how many weeks he is gone "playing" during the fall and winter. I think I am finally due for some mommy hobby time!!!!

Stephen should be home in 3 days. He is to call tonight.

Boy am I ready, Shelby is now screaming at the top of her lungs, because I won't let her watch the Cat in the Hat for the 7th time in 2 days. Yes, I have resorted to tv 24 hours a day! And I don't care. If you have heard her scream for an hour straight you would let her watch tv too. I have to say, Single mom's are super moms.

Wow she stoped, but I know longer have hearing in my left ear.

I am drained, tired and out of motivation to do anything, except whine about it.
I haven't been to the gym in a week and a half. I probably gained 10 lbs. I am bloated, and the house is a crazy mess. Laundry is not done, and I have yet made it to the grocery store, something I love to do.

This post should come with a disclaimer.

No comments: