Tuesday, February 5, 2008

5 minutes

that is all i Have for this morning to myself, well I guess you could add on the 17:47 minutes that I used to run on my treadmill. But even cut that short to make time for my morning coffee. Time. It's a funny thing. I never seem to have enough of it. I have been carring around a timer (something that lets me know that time is moving faster than I would like). And it has help with productivity. however, things are getting done half ass. So here is the question. Would you rather take more time to do one thing and in turn have less time for others OR spending less time on something possibly cutting corners and have more time for more tasks. hummm loaded questions this early in the morning. So my TIME is up for the computer this morning.
Have a great day.

No comments: