Friday, February 1, 2008


Yeah, I recevied my treadmill. I am so excited, we are going to put it in the family room, so I can get up early and watch all my recorded shows while I run!!!!! I have registered to do the Bay to Breakers on May 18th and now it is time to train.

I can't tell you how excited I am about the treadmill. Now Stephen has to get home and put it together, YEAH.

It's been a boring two weeks, just the same stuff, Stephen turned 38! Last friday and the kids and I made him a Dinosaur cake, (forgot to take a pic.) and I made him a little cute album of his dog Gauge. He went Duck hunting in the morning of the big day and then home to watch the girls, because I had to work. On sunday we went to Deb's and celebrated there too. Denise Rob and Kaylee, are home from Kauai. Kaylee is so big and beautiful. We are so glad they are home.

No comments: