Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Week in the Life of Us

>
So I decided last Monday that I would take part in Documenting a Week in Our Life. It has been more difficult than I thought it would be, and a little boring. We just don't have that much fun around here.
Unless you think taking your sweet little 3 year old the Emergency Room and her having to get IV fluids, anti throw up meds, and blood work done is fun. She is better now, thank the powers at be. And I did leave the camera at home. I didn't want to seem like a weird mom, who wanted to document this horrible experience, but looking back I wished I did. I want to remember how fragile this little being really is. So next time, when she has a fever of 103.7 and has not kept anything down all day, and I will be more proactive, and not let her get so dehydrated!
Shelby be has a Bladder Infection, a pretty bad one, apparently. Anyone with little girls Just a reminder FRONT TO BACK!!! They are not kidding when they made this rule.
Here are a few pics of our week.









It has been fun doing this; but I forget to take some pictures and I am not really good and righting things down. I figure if this week doesn't turn out so great...there is always next week.

No comments: