Sunday, December 6, 2009

Decorating for December

I love love love Christmas and the month of December.  I love the smells, the lights, the cheery voices and magic that this holiday seasons brings.  On Thursday we were able to pull out some of our decorations and the girls went wild.  We put up our tree (yes fake) and I love it.  We now can put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving and keep it up until Jan 2nd.  I am a happy girl.  

I love waking up in the morning and turning on the lights on the tree, and looking at all the pretty ornaments that we have collected over the years.  The girls had so much fun decorating the tree.  And they did a pretty good job.DSC09387 DSC09391 DSC09393 DSC09409 DSC09413 DSC09422

The mantel looks amazing (not the decorations but the actual mantel.) Stephen did a fantastic job and it is beautiful.  I am going to change the decorations on the mantel I just wanted these off my kitchen table.  This is the first time we have had a mantel to decorate for Christmas. Can’t wait to start wrapping presents and putting them under the tree.

No comments: