Tuesday, December 8, 2009

There is a reason.

There is a reason I don’t own snow boots, snow jacket, snow pants, not even a nice cozy beanie for my head and ears.  I don’t even own a pair of mittens or gloves.

I don’t do snow.

I don’t do super cold weather.

So yesterday I wasn’t really all that excited about waking up to snow.  Even if it was only less then an inch, when I did get up.  The girls were excited.  It is pretty to look at, the white is so pure and bright.  But when you have to load  your kids in the car (with out heat – that’s another negative post) its not super fun.  I am glad it is over.  I am glad that the super cold weather is followed by the sun shinning and no ice on my windows.

But here are some pictures of the pretty white stuff taken from my nice cozy warm house.

The only good thing about snow is the hot coco and burning wood in my fireplace.

DSC09519 DSC09520 DSC09521 DSC09523

The poor dog couldn’t even do his business this morning without having his poor paw pads freezing up. 

No comments: