Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's a sad sad thing...

OK, so I had all or Sunday well most of it to actually scrapbook a little. I sent Stephen off to a Super bowl party, had a friend come over to play with the girls. I sent up the laptop to watch past seasons of lost to get caught up. I have really never liked this show but this season seems to be the best.
Anyway totally off the subject, I was already to get down to business and then....
nothing! Not like nothing then you got through your stash and find some long lost treasure and you are so inspired you can't get the wonderfulness out of your head fast enough.
NOTHING.....
It is so sad I am so sad. I don't know if I even really want to show you what I did do. It is bad. I am in a funk. Any ideas ladies and gents?

1 comment:

Raimi said...

Keep at it! We all have our creative funks! Hang in there friend!

Hugs!