Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!




Well, 2007 was a wonderful year, but I am not sad to let it go. I am very excited to see what 2008 brings for my family and friends. Christmas was so wonderful, we spent a quiet morning at home with my side of the family. We had a great Christmas brunch and had fun opening our presents. My sister made it up from Bakersfield, so that was great and for the first time in probably 15-17 years, my grandparents were with us; that made my whole year. I have wanted to spend Christmas morning with them for a really long time. It was the best Christmas present ever.




The afternoon, was wonderful we went to Stephens mom's house and had a really relaxing afternoon and wonderful dinner. It was just the family, so we were able to enjoy Kaylee and the girls getting their presents. We even had a family TV- karaoke spectacular. It was the best day ever. And thank you to our parents, they adapt around our schedules so much and we really appreciate it.




We spent New Years Eve up in Truckee, celebrating Madison and Sydney Earley's 7th birthday. We always have so much fun with them. We spent the last few hours of 2007 and the first few hours of 2008 with our wonderful friends Jeff, Stephi and their boys and Karl, Nancy and their girls.




Stephen Shelby and I left in the morning, because I had to work. Kelsey was lucky enough to stay with the Chapman's and the Earleys to sled and play in the snow.

I got a new camera for Christmas and I plan on utilizing it to its full potential.
I hope you all had a wonderful start to the New Year.
Love you


No comments: