Thursday, January 17, 2008

High School Musical 2

I never expected that HSM2 would take over the house, and by the daughter I least expected to be completely infatuated with the music dancing and the movie. Shelby has yet gone a day without watching, dance, listening or singing part of the movie. She loves the parts where the boys are playing sports and sing. Who would have thunk it. I bought the cd in hopes that we could get away from watching the movie twice sometimes three times a day, and now I have to mute the tv and play the cd. Watch Shelby and Kelsey loving HSM2

if you have never seen HSM2 I recommend it or boys and girls. It is about high school students but it is very much geared toward the younger crowd. It has a great message and there is no smooching until the end with a very small kiss. Definitely a movie that the whole family can enjoy. I have even caught Stephen watching it with the girls.

No comments: