Monday, June 9, 2008

My little Girl turns Three....



Friday was Shelby's 3rd Birthday. It was a very exciting day for her. She woke up asking for her presents, and downstairs we went. For the last six months we have been very lucky to have used the "for my Happy Birthday" line if she ever wanted anything at the store. And it usually ranged from gum, lipstick, toys and clothes. So I tried my hardest to remember what she wanted, I failed! I just bought what I thought she might liked and what I would like to play with too.
We started the afternoon off with lunch at Leatherbys..yummy yummy! I did not join in the eating fun, but everyone else had yummy ice cream.
We then ending the evening with Bubba, Aunti and Kaeleanna over for dinner. We all had so much fun. Birthday cake too.

No comments: