Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun in the Kauai Sun

Ok, so am I done with the sun yet nope..and from what I hear I will be getting more sun when I get home. That's ok with me.
Another fun couple of days, we visited two beaches yesterday. We snorkeled and played Frisbee and had a fabulous time at Lydgate State Park. I actually snorkeled. I haven't in almost 7 years. It was fun, and the only reason I did it was because we were in a protective cove and there were no turtles or crazy looking sea life. I am a wimp and I don't care.
Then we went to another beach that we have to hike down a cliff too. It is an amazing beach you can't swim there because the current is so rough even on a calm day. We didn't stay long because it turns out it was a nudist beach. And trying to explain that one to Kelsey was hard. Plus, we didn't want to see some of the things that were just "hanging out".


No comments: