Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Training Day 2

Today was my off day.  I know, does that really count as a training day?  YES!  Don’t ever think that your rest day does nothing for training.  It is my day of reflection of how my body is working.  It is also a day where I focus more on my nutrition.  I spent the day doing easy things.  Trying not to push and making sure that I was drinking all my water and getting in my vegetables. I am finding that water and food do really effect my mood.

I have been trying out a lot of meals from Clean Eating.  I love this cook book.  It has really pushed me to use veggies in a way that I never have.  In two meals I can get almost by whole days worth of veggies.

For Christmas Eve I made our entire meal from the Clean Eating magazine. Here is a picture of our Turkey.

DSC09679 

I also made stuffing, sweet potatoes and green beans.  It was so good. 

I haven’t felt this good in a long time.  The water, exercise, and eating clean is really working to make me feel so good. 

No comments: