Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US..

Today is Our 6th Anniversary. Wow, I can't believe its been 6 years. *it actually feels like ten!* Its been fun, crazy not so fun, everything a marriage is and I can't wait for another 6 years. In that time, we have had two children, 3 dogs, 3 cats, 12 fish, 2 houses, 3 cars, 4 computers, 8 major hunting trips, 6 duck seasons, 6 major fishing trips, 5 scrapbook weekends, 1 million bottles of wine (ok, exaggeration there but not by much). A lot of things have changed but mostly things just stay the same, the way they were when we were first married. (except my hair, that seems to change a lot!)

I love you hunny.

2 comments:

Eve said...

Beautiful picture!
Congrats...!!!
We just had our 10th last Thursday.
Kindly,
~Eve

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary lady!!! Woot!

So, I just got your comment and I did make the little bucket thingy...it's super easy. Let me know when you work next and I'll bring it in :) My first official day is Sunday so I'll be there then but I also need to go in tomorrow night to print pics :) Either way, I'll hook you up with the how to :) Mer sent me an email to let me know that the paper had come in...so naturally, I bought it and went home and made something with it that I'll probably never actually use...I make things just for the sake of using my favorite papers, lol.

So yeah, sorry for the novel length comment! But I'll bring it in with me when I come up there...if you aren't around, I'll leave it there for ya.

Hugs! Kinsey