Monday, July 21, 2008

Lets try again!

Ok, so I am posting on Green Tangerines blog now too. Yippee, I love it because I get to blog about all the new stuff that comes in to the store. So very exciting. Check it out "here
AND....my friends at the GT are flying home from CHA *Craft and Hobby* fair in Chicago - a huge thing in the scrapbook industry, and they say my favorite *scrap celebrity* Ali Edwards. Yea, I can't wait to hear all the stories.

Another thing I wanted to let you know; a sweet lady whom I love to see at the store Eve, sent me a comment on my blog about her blog here she has some serious ribbon candy to look at.
Well, I am off to make a card for our dear friends The Hodgsons, they just had there baby today! We are so excited for them. They had a baby girl and stephen was able to leave work and take Carrie flowers and hold the new baby. Congrats to you.

No comments: