Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I am alone all alone....

Yes, my family left me for beautiful Tahoe two days ago. I am secretly smiling. Some of you know that I am in heaven, but to be quite honest...i miss my crazy family, and being crazy alone isn't to much fun.
I have made way to many *extra* trips to Green Tangerines, and when I mean extra, I mean EXTRA (sorry babe). Apparently I am filling the void, with paper, thickers, ribbon and ink. But I made fun things! I will post later when they are given to the people I adore.
Stephen and the girls are having such a good time, eating out and playing on the beach, wish I was there.......
But I am having so much fun at work too, we have been getting in lots of CHA products that makes me a very busy girl! But I love to see the faces of the Creative Crew when we get really cool stuff, it makes me smile.
On to another dreadful topic....Weight ugh, I am struggling so much this week, and I have 161 more days until Kauai...that means 161 days to lose weight! That is 23 weeks, so I know I said this before, but this time I am going to record my weight loss. Wish me luck and if you want to join in - I would love it.....
If you want to see some really cool weight loss check this out...Donna Downey. She looks so amazing you will need to scroll down to Big Reveal.

No comments: