Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Good By Mr. Gallbladder, I won't miss you..

Tomorrow is the big day, I go under the knife and have my gruppy Gallbladder removed for ever. He has not been good to me, I am a little apprehensive, about going "under" and a little nervous about the pain that will follow. And also worried if I will feel like something is missing, you know like there will be a little more room between my liver and stomach. I have been meditating lately and becoming "aware" of my bodies exsitance (I know that sounds werid to some of you) it's a chakra thing, anyway. Well, thinking and talking about it only makes me emotional. There are always risks involved with surgery no matter how minor, so hopefully all will go well, just send me positive thoughts tomorrow between 7:00 am and 9:00 am. If I have alot of people thinking good things for me, well the universe is bound to listen right?
If you are interested in knowing what they will be doing tomorrow check it outHere
There is a lot of info, out there and I have tried to read all of it so I am totally educated, but I still feel like I have know idea. They will be testing my gallbladder for other things, like cancer and some other diseases, when they take it out. The chances of having any of those are slim. Untill tomorrow night.....

1 comment:

Brandi B said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I know a lot of people who have had this and it's not that bad.Just gotta keep telling yourself it's a flash in the grand scheme of life. BTW I hope you don't mind I added you to my bloglist. You all (GT Crew) have inspired me to get into this blogging world. I love all of your posts! Again good luck and I will see ya soon!