Sunday, August 10, 2008

My new favorite Things

Ok, here are some of the things I LOVE right now.




These are some of American Crafts wonderful new products, picked some up at my favorite LSS and Cosmo Cricket, this Hat is my friends, Steph Chapmans, I LOVE IT!
Last but totally not least: THIS IS
my new ultimate favorite....thanks to Raimi,I am completely obsessed with this series. It is about Vampires, but with a few twists and boy Edward the main character, sweeps me off my feet. Wow, is the only word I can use to express my love for this series, the first one is Twilight, then New Moon, I am in search of the third Eclipse and then Breaking Dawn. The movie Twilight will be coming out December 12, and you can bet I will be waiting in line, like a crazy mad woman.
I read Twilight in two nights, and Eclipse in four uninterrupted hours,mind you it was 4:30am when I went to bed. Even if you don't care to read about Vampires or don't like science fiction, it is beyond that. It is fantastic! I should be the poster child for middle aged partially SAHM who read this book!

2 comments:

Eve said...

Okay girl- you are KILLING ME!
I am SO glad there is another crazy lady out there besides me!
Check out my link....
http://thisisbliss838.blogspot.com/2008/08/midnight-release-of-breaking-dawn.html
You, Raimi and I should totally go see the movie when it comes out!
We will be 3 30-somethings in a SEA of 7th grade girls!
Haha
~Eve

Raimi said...

I am planning a Girls Night out for the viewing of Twilight! I will keep you posted. I am going to collect as many 30 yr. old Moms as I can. Maybe we can out # those 7th graders! Are you in? LOL!