Monday, August 25, 2008

Serendipity

What is it really? Serendipity Do you believe? Does it really exist? or is it people making the "signs" to be signs? Where does it all lead? Do you have a Serendipity story? if you don't know the Movieyou have to watch it. If you haven't been to Serendipity3 and you are going to New York, you must go. When I went to New York 4 years ago with a good friend, I wish I would have paid more attention and took photos! I did however see, Carol Alt, wonder if that was before her raw food days. Anyway....I have a Serendipity story, or I like to think I do; it sure felt like it. Mine started 9 years ago, and he's a work right now. It's an interesting story; I followed my heart and the "signs". I just put my life in the universe's hands and it gave me what I wanted....Destiny...If you follow its lead, you will find all the answers.
to those who are wondering....only Motrin tonight. Hee Hee.
BTW I just finished the movie for the 7th hundred time, hence the weird post......

1 comment:

Eve said...

I looked it up:
Serendipity- is the effect by which one accidentally discovers something fortunate, especially while looking for something else entirely.
Don't you wish everything in your life worked this way?
I hope you are feeling better Tami!
Kindly,
~Eve